Yoshida Sakura and Bird Sake Set
Yoshida Sakura and Bird Sake Set by Kutani Ware
350 years have passed since Sajiro Goto first fired Kutani-yaki (Kutani Ware) pottery in the Kutani village of Kaga (current Ishikawa prefecture) in the early Edo period (17th Century).
Kutani-yaki is a traditional craft characterized by vivid designs and the use of five distinctive colors, and has been enjoyed by people throughout the world.
Kutani-yaki is not only used as the tableware, but a piece of artwork as well.
- Quantity: 1 sake carafe and 2 sake cups
- Material: Porcelain (Kutani ware)
- Made in Japan
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe (Recommend hand washing for long-term use)
- Please do not use harsh detergents
- Please be noted that due to the nature of the handcrafted pottery and porcelain. It is normal that you may find colored spots/marks (they have a name in Japanese: Gohonte), ice crack patterns, uneven surfaces or colors. They introduce the unique accent into each piece, which is the charm of hand-made tableware. Pictures are only for reference.
- Paper gift box