Kinsai Mountain Sake Set
Kinsai Mountain Sake Set by Kutani Ware
350 years have passed since Sajiro Goto first fired Kutani-yaki (Kutani Ware) pottery in the Kutani village of Kaga (current Ishikawa prefecture) in the early Edo period (17th Century).
Kutani-yaki is a traditional craft characterized by vivid designs and the use of five distinctive colors, and has been enjoyed by people throughout the world.
Kutani-yaki is not only used as the tableware, but a piece of artwork as well.
This sake set features beautiful mountains on its warm porcelain foundation.
The raised texture and gradual pale colors expressing sunrise and sunset beautifully express hazy mountains in a fog or sunset glow.
- Quantity: 1 sake carafe and 2 sake cups
- Material: Porcelain (Kutani ware)
- Made in Japan
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe (Recommend hand washing for long-term use)
- Please do not use harsh detergents
- Please be noted that due to the nature of the handcrafted pottery and porcelain. It is normal that you may find colored spots/marks (they have a name in Japanese: Gohonte), ice crack patterns, uneven surfaces or colors. They introduce the unique accent into each piece, which is the charm of hand-made tableware. Pictures are only for reference.
- Paper gift box